Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Deserted Island


 Below are pictures of the 3 things I will bring with me to stay on a deserted island for week. I would bring a tent because I most definitely will need shelter from the weather, bugs, and predators. The tent will provide shade from the sun and shelter from the rain. If it gets cold at night, the tent will help hold in heat. The tent will ,also, help keep bugs and animals out. I will bring water purify tablets, so I will be able to stay hydrated. It is convenient.  The ocean is a, obvious, constant supply of water, and the tablets will purify it. I will bring a machete because it will be great for helping me catch food. It also will help me to clear a pathway for when I travel around the island. The machete will be a good weapon for me to use to protect myself.
 I enjoyed this assignment.  It was hard to narrow down the three things I would bring with me to a deserted island. I’m the type the of person that , if I’m going out of town for only 2 days, would bring , at least, six outfits with me for just in case purposes and variety.













No comments:

Post a Comment